Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Bathroom sink, and mirror that is damaged by a fire. The ceiling is collapsed and the walls are covered in soot and water

House fire in Belsano causes major damage

When a fire broke out in this Belsano home, the fire department was called to extinguish it. They were thankfully successful but not before damage had been done. Our crew will work hard to restore this home to pre-fire condition with precision. 

Post Fire Cleanup

This home suffered damage due to a fire. Though you can't tell it now, there was significant damage throughout the Carrolltown home. If your home suffers damage due to a fire, give us a call!

After The Cleanup

Our team was called to this home to make repairs and clean up after it suffered damage due to a fire loss. We took this image after the repairs were done. if you have a fire loss, give us a call!

No More Fire Damage

This home had experienced heavy damage from a large fire, even though it may not look like it now. If your home suffers fire damage, we can help. Call SERVPRO. We are faster to any size disaster.

SERVPRO Fire Response Team

SERVPRO of Ebensburg was quick to respond and ready to help on this fire loss. Our team is able to help, 24 hours a day. We can handle any size fire loss from start to finish. 

Linden Ave. Charity Fire Job

We were contacted by the homeowner by telephone who proceeded to explain that their home was devastated by a fire that ripped through the upstairs of their home. The main areas that were affected were the children's bedrooms, hallway and the stairs leading up to the upstairs. She wanted to know what it would cost to clean and fix the damaged areas, and I explained to her that we would need to come out and do a visual inspection to safely say what the cost would be. I explained to her that we would work with their insurance co. for our compensation but they would be responsible for their deductible. She then told me that their coverage was recently dropped so this would be a self pay job. My partener and part owner Jeff stopped by the house later that day to do a visual inspection and to offer his guidance on how to handle the situation. He was greeted my their 3 small children who were all huddled onto a small couch in the only live-able space left in their home.

Attic Fire

Electrical fire in the attic of a duplex, heavy smoke damage.

Family Devastated after House fire

Fire started due to faulty wiring and charred exterior home leaving smoke damage on the interior of home. SERVPRO responded within 10 min of first notice of loss and started performing emergency services.

House Fire inside basement

Source of Fire seen in photo, heavy smoke damage to framing.

Linden Ave Charity Job

We decided to do something for this devastated family. So out of the kindness of our hearts we gathered a few dozen volunteers and we went to work for free for them. In one days time we cleaned all walls, and painted the entire upstairs making the space livable again for the young children. The family said that this was better than winning the lottery.

We at SERVPRO of Ebensburg are all about helping out the communities that we live and do business in, and have to say that this was one of our proudest moments as a company.

Fire in attic after photo

This is the after photo of the attic fire in a duplex. We were able to clean and deodorize the structure removing any malodors in a matter of weeks. In addition we painted w/ a oil base sealer and installed new fixtures and baseboard.

House Fire After

SERVPRO of Ebensburg was hired to completely restore this families home to its original condition. We handled all aspects of reconstructing their home from cleaning all content, painting and even siding the home. We truly make it "Like it Never Even Happened"

House Fire after

This is the basement area that was cleaned and sealed after heavy smoke damage.